Friday 12 April 2013

An appointment with the Gynae.

Yesterday we drove back hometown and reached around midnight. One of the reason we gone back was because we got to do qingming for the hub's side of family.

The second reason was because I need to do health check-up. For all my life, apart from the time when I had dengue in 2005, I did not do any health related check-ups. And I'm still healthy. Thank God!

Erm. This time, the check-up is on the erm womanly side. I need to see a gynae. This gynae was recommended by the SIL. She went to him many years back and she said that he is good at what he is doing.

And so I went today. Together with butterflies in my stomach, anxiety nagging on my brains and I could not stop fidgeting! Damn kancheongs. Owh, whereabout the hubs who is supposed to be there temaning me?

Right. I kena ffk-ed.

So, I reached the hospital around 2.30pm but I waited until 3.30pm before I was being called in. My first impression was that the doctor does not look like some serial rapist. Lol.

I did the ultrasound thing as well and the machine looks like this.

Overall the process was quick and efficient, hence less awkwardness. He was very thorough in his explanation and detailed on the subject matter. Well, I guess I will be seeing more of him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment