Monday 29 April 2013

Iron Man 3.

I have finally, finally completed all eight assignments for this semester! Hopefully this is my last semester and will be graduating soooooooooooooonnnn. *fingerscrossed*

As a reward for completing my assignments on due date AND earlier than 11.59.59pm *coughcough* the hubs brought me to watch Iron Man 3. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....



I think I have a new found love. Hi Robert!

Though he did give me the impression that he have some similar features with Johnny Depp. I wonder why..

The villain this time reminds me a little of Terminator 2 lor.. With a slight change of a few details, it really doesn't portray originality.. Or was it that we have seen too much villain, that they are running out of ideas?

Some of the cool parts in the show was the mini iron man army. The way Tony jumped, ran, ducked those 3,000 degrees monsters alternate human beings and flew in mid air into the suit is waaaaaaayyyy coool.

You should see it in 3D, full surround sound (IMAX even better) and in comfortable seats. Yeah.. I'm anal like that.


Another person that I took note of is Colonel James Rhodes. He was courageous, honest, righteous, responsible, loyal and I don't know. Appealing in the movie. Either suit up or not.

Harley was also cool. I can totally imagine that he grow up to be another superhero, just like "The Mechanic". Those watched edi sure knows what I'm talking about. *winks*

The verdict?

It was awesomeeeee!

Then as I was browsing for the movie poster for this post, I found this! So cute right? Cosbaby is making their own versions of Tony Stark and his Iron Man suits. So cute cute cute omg..


No comments:

Post a Comment