Thursday 18 April 2013

The Croods.

We went for an impromptu movie date yesterday. This year is beginning to look pretty awesome already with all these movie watching sessions with the hubs. *grins*

Yesterday I completed one of the assignments for the last batch of four. I was pretty tired as I slept at 1am the night before and I thought that when I reach home from work, I am totally going to plonked on the sofa and sleeeeeeeppp to the next morning.

However.

The moment I reached home, the hubs surprised me by telling me, "Ok. We are going for a movie."

And I of course said, "Yay!"

Despite feeling totally exhausted and sleepy, I was cheerful and did not blink an eye during the movie. Okla.. The movie was really funny also. Which helps in keeping me awake with all those laughter..

We watched this:


The movie was really funny. I think I cannot stress enough of that. Lol.


From now on, I want to be a cat-person.

"Hubs. I want this cat as my birthday pressie this year. Thanks luv!"


This couple is so cute in the movie. They are from totally different background. One from the most traditional caveman family and the other, well modern caveman. Sort of. Sort of because he came up with weird inventions in that time and era, thus make him slightly more modern compared to the rest? Do you get me?

And throughout the whole movie, my mostest favorite character is this!


Belt!

Why?

Because of this :


No comments:

Post a Comment